For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- Sequence similaritiesTo the N-terminal section of DKK-3.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Cancer/testis antigen 34 antibody
- CT34 antibody
- dickkopf like 1 antibody
Anti-DKKL1 antibody images
Western blot - DKKL1 antibody (ab38588)
Anti-DKKL1 antibody (ab38588) + Mouse testis tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DKKL1 antibody (ab38588)
Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded human breast cancer tissue with DKKL1 antibody ab38588, which was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"