For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionFunctions as a GTPase-activating protein specific for Rho and an activator of PLCD1 in vivo and induces morphological changes and detachment through cytoskeletal reorganization.
- Tissue specificityHighest level of expression in the spleen, with rather lower levels in prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine and colon, but none in the thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
Contains 1 START domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ARHGAP 7 antibody
- ARHGAP7 antibody
- Deleted in liver cancer 1 antibody
Anti-DLC1 antibody images
References for Anti-DLC1 antibody (ab104764)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"