For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab65020 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 109 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 109 kDa).
- FunctionPart of the postsynaptic scaffold in neuronal cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SAPAP family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane > postsynaptic density. Cell junction > synapse. Found in postsynaptic density of neuronal cells.
Information by UniProt
- 4933422O14Rik antibody
- 9630002F18 antibody
- AI845682 antibody
Anti-DLGAP1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - DLGAP1 antibody (ab65020)
ab65020, at 1/500 - 1/1000 dilution, staining DLGAP1 in HeLa cells by immunofluorescence in the absence (left panel) or presence (right panel) of the immunising peptide.
Western blot - DLGAP1 antibody (ab65020)
All lanes : Anti-DLGAP1 antibody (ab65020) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 109 kDa
Observed band size : 109 kDa
References for Anti-DLGAP1 antibody (ab65020)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"