For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab84620? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab84620 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Robinson SC et al. Kaiso differentially regulates components of the Notch signaling pathway in intestinal cells. Cell Commun Signal 15:24 (2017).
- Zhang J et al. Differential expression of the Notch1 receptor, and its ligands Dll1, Dll3 and Dll4 in distinct human pituitary adenoma subtypes. Oncol Lett 13:4533-4539 (2017).
- Singh NK et al. Cyclic AMP Response Element Binding Protein Mediates Pathological Retinal Neovascularization via Modulating DLL4-NOTCH1 Signaling. EBioMedicine 2:1767-84 (2015).
- Li H et al. Cell cycle-linked MeCP2 phosphorylation modulates adult neurogenesis involving the Notch signalling pathway. Nat Commun 5:5601 (2014).
- Greife A et al. Canonical Notch signalling is inactive in urothelial carcinoma. BMC Cancer 14:628 (2014).
- Caliceti C et al. 17ß-estradiol enhances signalling mediated by VEGF-A-delta-like ligand 4-notch1 axis in human endothelial cells. PLoS One 8:e71440 (2013).
- Suprynowicz FA et al. Conditionally reprogrammed cells represent a stem-like state of adult epithelial cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:20035-40 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"