For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
- FunctionLikely to play a regulatory role in the development of the ventral forebrain. May play a role in craniofacial patterning and morphogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the distal-less homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DII A antibody
- Distal less homeo box 2 antibody
- Distal less homeobox 2 antibody
Anti-Dlx2 antibody images
Western blot - Dlx2 antibody (ab85995)
All lanes : Anti-Dlx2 antibody (ab85995) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Uninduced (negative control) culture of E.coli
Lane 2 : Induced culture of E.coli
anti-Rabbit IgG HRP conjugated at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 43 kDa,45 kDa,46 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Dlx2 antibody (ab85995)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"