For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay participate in meiotic recombination, specifically in homologous strand assimilation, which is required for the resolution of meiotic double-strand breaks.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RecA family. DMC1 subfamily.
Contains 1 HhH domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome.
Information by UniProt
- Disrupted meiotic cDNA 1 homolog antibody
- Disrupted meiotic cDNA 1, yeast, homolog of antibody
- dJ199H16.1 antibody
References for Anti-DMC1 antibody (ab18254)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"