For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionMay participate in meiotic recombination, specifically in homologous strand assimilation, which is required for the resolution of meiotic double-strand breaks.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RecA family. DMC1 subfamily.
Contains 1 HhH domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome.
Information by UniProt
- Disrupted meiotic cDNA 1 homolog antibody
- Disrupted meiotic cDNA 1, yeast, homolog of antibody
- dJ199H16.1 antibody
Anti-DMC1 antibody images
Western blot - DMC1 antibody (ab96613)
Anti-DMC1 antibody (ab96613) at 1/1000 dilution + MOLT4 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DMC1 antibody (ab96613)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Cal27 xenograft , using ab96613 at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-DMC1 antibody (ab96613)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"