For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
- FunctionMay participate in meiotic recombination, specifically in homologous strand assimilation, which is required for the resolution of meiotic double-strand breaks.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RecA family. DMC1 subfamily.
Contains 1 HhH domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome.
Information by UniProt
- Disrupted meiotic cDNA 1 homolog antibody
- Disrupted meiotic cDNA 1, yeast, homolog of antibody
- dJ199H16.1 antibody
Anti-DMC1 antibody images
References for Anti-DMC1 antibody (ab97313)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"