For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab64784 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in sexual development.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DMRT family.
Contains 1 DM DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DMRT A2 antibody
- DMRT like family A2 antibody
- DMRT5 antibody
Anti-DMRTA2 antibody images
References for Anti-DMRTA2 antibody (ab64794)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"