For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in sexual development.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DMRT family.
Contains 1 DM DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 4933432E21Rik antibody
- DMRT like family C2 antibody
- DMRT-like family C2 antibody
Anti-Dmrtc2 antibody images
References for Anti-Dmrtc2 antibody (ab48333)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"