For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in bone, breast, eye, foreskin, heart, parathyroid, small intestine, testis, tonsils, placenta and uterus.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 15 WD repeats.
- Developmental stageExpressed in whole embryo.
Information by UniProt
- DmX-like protein 1 antibody
- DMXL1 antibody
- DMXL1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-DMXL1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-DMXL1 antibody (ab122335)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab122335 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-DMXL1 antibody (ab122335)
ab122335, at a 1/15 dilution, staining DMXL1 in glial cells of paraffin-embedded Human hippocampus tissue by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-DMXL1 antibody (ab122335)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"