For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone number1A9
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionDNA ligase that seals nicks in double-stranded DNA during DNA replication, DNA recombination and DNA repair.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP-dependent DNA ligase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DNA ligase 1 antibody
- DNA ligase I antibody
- DNLI1_HUMAN antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"