For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123699 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa.
- FunctionDNA ligase that seals nicks in double-stranded DNA during DNA replication, DNA recombination and DNA repair.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP-dependent DNA ligase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DNA ligase 1 antibody
- DNA ligase I antibody
- DNLI1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-DNA Ligase I antibody images
References for Anti-DNA Ligase I antibody (ab123699)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"