For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/20000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 130 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionDNA ligase that seals nicks in double-stranded DNA during DNA replication, DNA recombination and DNA repair.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP-dependent DNA ligase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DNA ligase 1 antibody
- DNA ligase I antibody
- DNLI1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-DNA Ligase I antibody images
References for Anti-DNA Ligase I antibody (ab71832)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"