For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 113 kDa.
- FunctionInteracts with DNA-repair protein XRCC1 and can correct defective DNA strand-break repair and sister chromatid exchange following treatment with ionizing radiation and alkylating agents.
- Tissue specificityTestis, thymus, prostate and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP-dependent DNA ligase family.
Contains 1 BRCT domain.
Contains 1 PARP-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- D11Wsu78e antibody
- DNA ligase antibody
- DNA ligase 3 antibody
Anti-DNA Ligase III antibody images
References for Anti-DNA Ligase III antibody (ab123874)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"