For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 113 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Antigen retrieval is not essential but may optimise staining.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionInteracts with DNA-repair protein XRCC1 and can correct defective DNA strand-break repair and sister chromatid exchange following treatment with ionizing radiation and alkylating agents.
- Tissue specificityTestis, thymus, prostate and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP-dependent DNA ligase family.
Contains 1 BRCT domain.
Contains 1 PARP-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- D11Wsu78e antibody
- DNA ligase antibody
- DNA ligase 3 antibody
Anti-DNA Ligase III antibody images
Western blot - DNA Ligase III antibody (ab96576)
Anti-DNA Ligase III antibody (ab96576) at 1/1000 dilution + MOLT4 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 113 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - DNA Ligase III antibody (ab96576)
Immunofluorescence analysis of Ligase III in paraformaldehyde fixed A431, using ab96576 at a 1/200 dilution.
Lower image (2): merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DNA Ligase III antibody (ab96576)
Immunohistochemical analysis of Ligase III in paraffin embedded H441 Xenograft, using ab96576 at a 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-DNA Ligase III antibody (ab96576)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"