For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab230? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab230 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Moeller BJ et al. Discovery of DNA repair inhibitors by combinatorial library profiling. Cancer Res 71:1816-24 (2011).
- Hoshino A et al. Regulation of cell proliferation by interleukin-3-induced nuclear translocation of pyruvate kinase. J Biol Chem 282:17706-11 (2007).
- Deriano L et al. Human chronic lymphocytic leukemia B cells can escape DNA damage-induced apoptosis through the nonhomologous end-joining DNA repair pathway. Blood 105:4776-83 (2005).
- Livingstone M et al. Valosin-containing protein phosphorylation at Ser784 in response to DNA damage. Cancer Res 65:7533-40 (2005).
- Bentley J et al. DNA double strand break repair in human bladder cancer is error prone and involves microhomology-associated end-joining. Nucleic Acids Res 32:5249-59 (2004).
- Diggle CP et al. Development of a rapid, small-scale DNA repair assay for use on clinical samples. Nucleic Acids Res 31:e83 (2003).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"