For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab10362? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab10362 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Anderson DD et al. Serine hydroxymethyltransferase anchors de novo thymidylate synthesis pathway to nuclear lamina for DNA synthesis. J Biol Chem 287:7051-62 (2012).
- Kawabata T et al. A reduction of licensed origins reveals strain-specific replication dynamics in mice. Mamm Genome 22:506-17 (2011).
- Akbari M et al. Extracts of proliferating and non-proliferating human cells display different base excision pathways and repair fidelity. DNA Repair (Amst) 8:834-43 (2009).
- Yoo MH et al. Targeting thioredoxin reductase 1 reduction in cancer cells inhibits self-sufficient growth and DNA replication. PLoS ONE 2:e1112 (2007).
- McIlwraith MJ et al. Human DNA polymerase eta promotes DNA synthesis from strand invasion intermediates of homologous recombination. Mol Cell 20:783-92 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"