For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionForms a complex with DNA polymerase epsilon subunit CHRAC1 and binds naked DNA, which is then incorporated into chromatin, aided by the nucleosome-remodeling activity of ISWI/SNF2H and ACF1.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues tested, including, heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Arsenic transactivated protein antibody
- Arsenic-transactivated protein antibody
- ASTP antibody
Anti-DNA Polymerase epsilon antibody images
Western blot - DNA Polymerase epsilon antibody (ab49226)
References for Anti-DNA Polymerase epsilon antibody (ab49226)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"