For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab80906? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab80906 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Roy S et al. p53 orchestrates DNA replication restart homeostasis by suppressing mutagenic RAD52 and POL? pathways. Elife 7:N/A (2018).
- Guo J et al. miR-20b downregulates polymerases ? and ? in XP-V tumor cells. Oncol Lett 11:3790-3794 (2016).
- Ceccaldi R et al. Homologous-recombination-deficient tumours are dependent on Pol?-mediated repair. Nature 518:258-62 (2015).
- Mateos-Gomez PA et al. Mammalian polymerase ? promotes alternative NHEJ and suppresses recombination. Nature 518:254-7 (2015).
- Yoon JH et al. A role for DNA polymerase ? in promoting replication through oxidative DNA lesion, thymine glycol, in human cells. J Biol Chem 289:13177-85 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"