For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CR-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 J domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily A member 4 antibody
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily A, member4 antibody
- DNAJ A4 antibody
Anti-DNAJA4 antibody images
IHC-P - DNAJA4 antibody (ab55042)
DNAJA4 antibody (ab55042) used in immunohistochemistry at 5ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human tonsil tissue.
Western blot - DNAJA4 antibody (ab55042)
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
DNAJA4 antibody (ab55042) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-DNAJA4 antibody (ab55042)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"