For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab118282 is purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa).
- FunctionActs as a co-chaperone with an Hsp70 protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Stress induces its translocation to the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZP564F1862 antibody
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily B member 9 antibody
- DnaJ homolog subfamily B member 9 antibody
Anti-DNAJB9 antibody images
References for Anti-DNAJB9 antibody (ab118282)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"