For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 64 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionMay modulate protein synthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
Contains 2 SANT domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Nucleus membrane. Microsome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily C member 1 antibody
- DnaJ homolog subfamily C member 1 antibody
- DnaJ like protein antibody
Anti-DNAJC1 antibody images
References for Anti-DNAJC1 antibody (ab81313)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"