For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DNAJC14 antibody
See all DNAJC14 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to DNAJC14
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
antigen sequence, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 396-542 of Human DNAJC14.
- Positive control
- Human stomach tissue; RT4, U 251 MG, Human Liver and Tonsil lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionRegulates the export of target proteins, such as DRD1, from the endoplasmic reticulum to the cell surface.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in pancreas and selectively expressed in brain, lung, liver, skeletal muscle and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- DJC14_HUMAN antibody
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily C, member 14 antibody
- DNAJ antibody
Anti-DNAJC14 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-DNAJC14 antibody (ab121535)
ab121535 at 1/375 dilution staining DNAJC14 in Paraffin-embedded Human stomach tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-DNAJC14 antibody(ab121535)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251 MG shows positivity in nucleoli and nucleus but not nucleoli using ab121535.
Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100
Western blot - Anti-DNAJC14 antibody (ab121535)
All lanes : Anti-DNAJC14 antibody (ab121535) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil tissue lysate
References for Anti-DNAJC14 antibody (ab121535)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"