For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).
- RelevanceContains 1 J domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Lipid anchor
- CSP-gamma antibody
- Cysteine string protein gamma antibody
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily C member 5 gamma antibody
Anti-DNAJC5G antibody images
Western blot - DNAJC5G antibody (ab69387)
All lanes : Anti-DNAJC5G antibody (ab69387) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : DNAJC5G transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Observed band size : 18 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-DNAJC5G antibody (ab69387)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"