For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DNAL1 antibody
See all DNAL1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to DNAL1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide of 17 amino acids in length from near the C-terminus of human DNAL1 (NP_113615).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).
- Tissue specificityExpressed in tissues carrying motile cilia such as testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dynein light chain LC1-type family.
Contains 4 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Information by UniProt
- axonemal antibody
- Axonemal dynein light chain 1 antibody
- Axonemal dynein light chain antibody
Anti-DNAL1 antibody images
Western blot - DNAL1 antibody (ab74467)
Lane 1 : Anti-DNAL1 antibody (ab74467) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-DNAL1 antibody (ab74467) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunocytochemistry - DNAL1 antibody (ab74467)
ab74467 at 2.5µg/ml staining DNAL1 in mouse 3T3 cells by Immunocytochemistry.
References for Anti-DNAL1 antibody (ab74467)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"