For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in tissues carrying motile cilia such as testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dynein light chain LC1-type family.
Contains 4 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Information by UniProt
- axonemal antibody
- Axonemal dynein light chain 1 antibody
- Axonemal dynein light chain antibody
Anti-DNAL1 antibody images
References for Anti-DNAL1 antibody (ab75108)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"