For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 2% Sucrose, 97% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionHas DNA hydrolytic activity. Does not bind to actin. Cleaves chromatin DNA to nucleosomal units.
- Tissue specificityLiver and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DNase I family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. May first pass through the ER membrane before being imported in the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Deoxyribonuclease gamma antibody
- Deoxyribonuclease I like 3 antibody
- Deoxyribonuclease I like III antibody
Anti-DNase gamma antibody images
References for Anti-DNase gamma antibody (ab116297)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"