For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116299 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
- FunctionHas DNA hydrolytic activity. Does not bind to actin. Cleaves chromatin DNA to nucleosomal units.
- Tissue specificityLiver and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DNase I family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. May first pass through the ER membrane before being imported in the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Deoxyribonuclease gamma antibody
- Deoxyribonuclease I like 3 antibody
- Deoxyribonuclease I like III antibody
Anti-DNase gamma antibody images
References for Anti-DNase gamma antibody (ab116299)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"