For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Whole serum after delipidation and defibrination.
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Purification notesab34789 is prepared from monospecific antiserum by a delipidation and defibrination.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
||1/20000 - 1/100000.
- FunctionAmong other functions, seems to be involved in cell death by apoptosis. Binds specifically to G-actin and blocks actin polymerization.
- Tissue specificityPrincipally in tissues of the digestive system. Highest levels found in urine, but also relatively abundant in semen and saliva.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DNase I family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Nucleus envelope. Secretory protein, stored in zymogen granules and found in the nuclear envelope.
Information by UniProt
- Deoxyribonuclease 1 antibody
- Deoxyribonuclease I antibody
- Deoxyribonuclease-1 antibody
References for Anti-DNase I antibody (ab34789)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"