For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionScaffold protein that links dynamin with actin-regulating proteins. May play a role in membrane trafficking between the cell surface and the Golgi.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, brain, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAR domain.
Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 6 SH3 domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus > Golgi stack. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > synapse. Localized to synapses and Golgi stacks.
Information by UniProt
- Dnmbp antibody
- DNMBP_HUMAN antibody
- Dynamin binding protein antibody
Anti-DNMBP antibody images
References for Anti-DNMBP antibody (ab57403)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"