For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 177 kDa for isoform 1, and 93 kDa for isoform 2.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionScaffold protein that links dynamin with actin-regulating proteins. May play a role in membrane trafficking between the cell surface and the Golgi.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, brain, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAR domain.
Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 6 SH3 domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus > Golgi stack. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > synapse. Localized to synapses and Golgi stacks.
Information by UniProt
- Dnmbp antibody
- DNMBP_HUMAN antibody
- Dynamin binding protein antibody
Anti-DNMBP antibody images
References for Anti-DNMBP antibody (ab88534)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"