For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa.
- FunctionSpecifically methylates cytosine 38 in the anticodon loop of tRNA(Asp).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Higher expression in testis, ovary and thymus and at much lower levels in spleen, prostate, colon, small intestine, and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the C5-methyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- dDNMT antibody
- DmMT 2 antibody
- DmMT2 antibody
Anti-Dnmt2 antibody images
References for Anti-Dnmt2 antibody (ab13892)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"