For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionSpecifically methylates cytosine 38 in the anticodon loop of tRNA(Asp).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Higher expression in testis, ovary and thymus and at much lower levels in spleen, prostate, colon, small intestine, and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the C5-methyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- dDNMT antibody
- DmMT 2 antibody
- DmMT2 antibody
Anti-Dnmt2 antibody images
References for Anti-Dnmt2 antibody (ab82659)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"