For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab120169? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120169 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Kim CS & Johnston D A1 adenosine receptor-mediated GIRK channels contribute to the resting conductance of CA1 neurons in the dorsal hippocampus. J Neurophysiol 113:2511-23 (2015).
- Anderson CT et al. Modulation of extrasynaptic NMDA receptors by synaptic and tonic zinc. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E2705-14 (2015).
- Mlinar B et al. Nonexocytotic serotonin release tonically suppresses serotonergic neuron activity. J Gen Physiol 145:225-51 (2015).
- Kyuyoung CL & Huguenard JR Modulation of short-term plasticity in the corticothalamic circuit by group III metabotropic glutamate receptors. J Neurosci 34:675-87 (2014).
- Saiepour MH et al. Competition and Homeostasis of Excitatory and Inhibitory Connectivity in the Adult Mouse Visual Cortex. Cereb Cortex : (2014).
- Kasanetz F et al. Transition to addiction is associated with a persistent impairment in synaptic plasticity. Science 328:1709-12 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"