Dog IL8 protein fragment (ab87500)
- Product nameDog IL8 protein fragmentSee all IL8 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceVSSELRCQCIKTHSTPFHPKYIKELRVIDSGPHCENSEII VKLFNGNEVCLDPKEKWVQKVVQIFLKKAEKQDP
- Amino acids28 to 101
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87500 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab87500 is purified by Ion-exchange chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1.0X PBS
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Bbeta thromboglobulin like protein
- C-X-C motif chemokine 8
- GCP/IL-8 protein I
- GCP/IL-8 protein II
- GCP/IL-8 protein III
- GCP/IL-8 protein IV
- GCP/IL-8 protein V
- GCP/IL-8 protein VI
- Granulocyte chemotactic protein 1
- IL8/NAP1 form I
- IL8/NAP1 form II
- IL8/NAP1 form III
- IL8/NAP1 form IV
- IL8/NAP1 form V
- IL8/NAP1 form VI
- Inteleukin 8
- Lymphocyte-derived neutrophil-activating factor
- Monocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor
- Monocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide
- Neutrophil activating peptide 1
- Neutrophil activating protein 1
- Neutrophil-activating factor
- Neutrophil-activating protein 1
- Protein 3 10C
- Protein 3-10C
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily B member 8
- T cell chemotactic factor
- T-cell chemotactic factor
- FunctionIL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsSeveral N-terminal processed forms are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from at least peripheral blood monocytes, leukcocytes and endothelial cells. In general, IL-8(1-77) is referred to as interleukin-8. IL-8(6-77) is the most promiment form.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Dog IL8 protein fragment (ab87500)
ab87500 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.