For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCatalyzes the hydroxylation of the N(6)-(4-aminobutyl)-L-lysine intermediate to form hypusine, an essential post-translational modification only found in mature eIF-5A factor.
- PathwayProtein modification; eIF5A hypusination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the deoxyhypusine hydroxylase family.
Contains 5 HEAT-like PBS-type repeats.
Information by UniProt
- Deoxyhypusine dioxygenase antibody
- Deoxyhypusine hydroxylase antibody
- Deoxyhypusine hydroxylase/monooxygenase antibody
Anti-DOHH antibody images
References for Anti-DOHH antibody (ab122946)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"