For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DOHH antibody
See all DOHH primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to DOHH
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length protein corresponding to Human DOHH.
- Positive control
- HLRC1 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the hydroxylation of the N(6)-(4-aminobutyl)-L-lysine intermediate to form hypusine, an essential post-translational modification only found in mature eIF-5A factor.
- PathwayProtein modification; eIF5A hypusination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the deoxyhypusine hydroxylase family.
Contains 5 HEAT-like PBS-type repeats.
Information by UniProt
- Deoxyhypusine dioxygenase antibody
- Deoxyhypusine hydroxylase antibody
- Deoxyhypusine hydroxylase/monooxygenase antibody
Anti-DOHH antibody images
References for Anti-DOHH antibody (ab69520)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"