For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab8112? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8112 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Friedrich T et al. Subcellular compartmentalization of docking protein-1 contributes to progression in colorectal cancer. EBioMedicine 8:159-72 (2016).
- Siouda M et al. Epstein-Barr virus down-regulates tumor suppressor DOK1 expression. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004125 (2014).
- Barrett A et al. A crucial role for DOK1 in PDGF-BB-stimulated glioma cell invasion through p130Cas and Rap1 signalling. J Cell Sci 127:2647-58 (2014).
- Celis-Gutierrez J et al. Dok1 and Dok2 proteins regulate natural killer cell development and function. EMBO J 33:1928-40 (2014).
- Siouda M et al. Transcriptional regulation of the human tumor suppressor DOK1 by E2F1. Mol Cell Biol 32:4877-90 (2012).
- Schoenborn JR et al. Feedback circuits monitor and adjust Basal lck-dependent events in T cell receptor signaling. Sci Signal 4:ra59 (2011).
- Park SK et al. Src-like adaptor protein (SLAP) is upregulated in antigen-stimulated mast cells and acts as a negative regulator. Mol Immunol 46:2133-9 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"