Publishing research using ab7007? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7007 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Ma HJ et al. a-Melanocyte stimulating hormone (MSH) and prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) drive melanosome transfer by promoting filopodia delivery and shedding spheroid granules: Evidences from atomic force microscopy observation. J Dermatol Sci 76:222-30 (2014).
- Bot M et al. Hematopoietic sphingosine 1-phosphate lyase deficiency decreases atherosclerotic lesion development in LDL-receptor deficient mice. PLoS One 8:e63360 (2013). Flow Cyt
- Kästle M et al. Combination of PDT and inhibitor treatment affects melanoma cells and spares keratinocytes. Free Radic Biol Med 50:305-12 (2011). Flow Cyt
- Jones CI et al. A functional genomics approach reveals novel quantitative trait loci associated with platelet signaling pathways. Blood 114:1405-16 (2009). Flow Cyt
- Boelens J et al. Steroid effects on ZAP-70 and SYK in relation to apoptosis in poor prognosis chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Leuk Res 33:1335-43 (2009).
- Frank I et al. Acute resolving woodchuck hepatitis virus (WHV) infection is associated with a strong cytotoxic T-lymphocyte response to a single WHV core peptide. J Virol 81:7156-63 (2007). Flow Cyt
- Yoshimitsu M et al. Correction of cardiac abnormalities in fabry mice by direct intraventricular injection of a recombinant lentiviral vector that engineers expression of alpha-galactosidase A. Circ J 70:1503-8 (2006).