Donkey F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab98438)
- Product nameDonkey F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (AP)
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 50mM HEPES, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 7.1
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98438 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000. (Chemiluminescent).|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/10000. (Primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000.|
References for Donkey F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab98438)
ab98438 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.