Donkey F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Phycoerythrin) (ab98441)
- Product nameDonkey F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Phycoerythrin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (PE)
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Phycoerythrin.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98441 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
References for Donkey F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Phycoerythrin) (ab98441)
ab98441 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.