Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab97108)
- Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (Biotin)
- Target speciesGoat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Goat IgG and with light chains common to other Goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICC/IF more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin. Biotinylated antibody was demonstrated with avidin/peroxidase when coated on microtiter wells.
- Conjugation notesBiotin/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97108 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/400000. (Primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/20000 - 1/400000. (Chemiluminescent).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
References for Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab97108)
ab97108 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.