Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97110)
- Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Target speciesGoat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Goat IgG and with light chains common to other Goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICC more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97110 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Chemiluminescent: 1/1000 - 1/30000. In some cases the antibody may be diluted further than indicated.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/500.|
Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) images
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody (ab8229) at 1 µg/ml and HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 20 µg per lane.
Lanes 1 - 2 : Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97110) at 1/5000 dilution
Lanes 3 - 4 : Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97110) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 5 - 6 : Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97110) at 1/20000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 20 minutes
References for Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97110)
ab97110 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.