For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab7125? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7125 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Jendresen C et al. The Alzheimer's disease risk factors apolipoprotein E and TREM2 are linked in a receptor signaling pathway. J Neuroinflammation 14:59 (2017).
- Du Roure C et al. Hematopoietic Overexpression of FOG1 Does Not Affect B-Cells but Reduces the Number of Circulating Eosinophils. PLoS One 9:e92836 (2014).
- Mornet E et al. Folate-equipped nanolipoplexes mediated efficient gene transfer into human epithelial cells. Int J Mol Sci 14:1477-501 (2013).
- Maekawa T et al. Coiled-Coil Domain-Dependent Homodimerization of Intracellular Barley Immune Receptors Defines a Minimal Functional Module for Triggering Cell Death. Cell Host Microbe 9:187-99 (2011).
- Graham D et al. Candidate genes that determine response to salt in the stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rat: congenic analysis. Hypertension 50:1134-41 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"