For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab6883? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6883 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Jing Y et al. Translationally-controlled tumor protein activates the transcription of Oct-4 in kidney-derived stem cells. Exp Ther Med 13:280-284 (2017).
- Su C et al. Phosphorylation of Tudor-SN, a novel substrate of JNK, is involved in the efficient recruitment of Tudor-SN into stress granules. Biochim Biophys Acta 1864:562-571 (2017).
- Liu QZ et al. Identification and isolation of kidney-derived stem cells from transgenic rats with diphtheria toxin-induced kidney damage. Exp Ther Med 12:1651-1656 (2016).
- Lee JE et al. The effect of nucleus basalis magnocellularis deep brain stimulation on memory function in a rat model of dementia. BMC Neurol 16:6 (2016).
- Ataide MA et al. Malaria-induced NLRP12/NLRP3-dependent caspase-1 activation mediates inflammation and hypersensitivity to bacterial superinfection. PLoS Pathog 10:e1003885 (2014).
- Strömberg A et al. Bone marrow derived cells in adult skeletal muscle tissue in humans. Skelet Muscle 3:12 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"