Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (12nm Gold) preadsorbed (ab105277)
- Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (12nm Gold) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (12nm Gold), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityRecognizes the heavy chains on mouse IgG and the light chains common to most murine immunoglobulins. Does not crossreact with non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Exhibits minimal cross reactivity to Bovine, chicken, goat, guinea pig, hamster, horse, human, rabbit and sheep serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, Electron Microscopy more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationGold 12nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 15mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 10mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium borate, pH 8.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105277 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Electron Microscopy||EM: Use a concentration of 0.1 µg/ml.|
References for Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (12nm Gold) preadsorbed (ab105277)
ab105277 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.