Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (ab97026)
- Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&LSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG and with light chains common to other mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against nonimmunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICC more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97026 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/30000. (Primary) 1/100 - 1/500 (Coating)|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/10000. (Colorimetric) 1/1000 - 1/30000 (Chemiluminescent)|
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
References for Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (ab97026)
ab97026 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.