Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) preadsorbed (ab98794)
- Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (DyLight® 488), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98794 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) preadsorbed images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) preadsorbed (ab98794)
This product has been referenced in:
- Gunness P et al. 3D organotypic cultures of human HepaRG cells: a tool for in vitro toxicity studies. Toxicol Sci 133:67-78 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23377618) »