Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (TRITC) preadsorbed (ab7058)
- Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (TRITC) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (TRITC ), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Mouse IgG (purified).
- ConjugationTRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.8 moles TRITC per mole of Rabbit IgG
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7058 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (TRITC) preadsorbed (ab7058)
ab7058 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.